Ontario nails not only natural landscapes and art, but also higher education. It is home to a number of universities and colleges, some of which are the most prominent in Canada. The country is also home to international students, whose numbers are running high. Simple admission requirements, hassle-free Visa process, intentionally recognized diplomas and relatively inexpensive studies may be the reasons for this.
- Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto : The Rotman School of Management is part of the University of Toronto, a global center for research and academic excellence in the heart of Canada's multicultural commercial capital. The school is dedicated to transforming the future generation of leaders into change agents and adding value to the business and is one of the best business schools in Canada. These combined characteristics make it an unrivaled place for higher education, especially an MBA, as evidenced by the fact that over 25% of students are non-Canadian. Rotman School of Management is a world-renowned leader in research and training. Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto was ranked # 57 globally among the best business schools in the world for 2020, according to .
- Smith School of Business Queen & # 39; s University : Smith School of Business at Queen & # 39; s University is one of the world's foremost business schools – known for its exceptional programs , excellent faculty and research, and the quality of its graduates. Smith School of Business Queen & # 39; s University is literally a "queen" of research excellence with high student involvement in impulsive research projects. The MBA students here are confronted with and learn the different shades of the business world. Smith School of Business Queen & # 39; s University was ranked # 127 of the best business schools in the world worldwide for 2020, according to .
- Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario: Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario is characterized by its outstanding track record for leaders in development. Ivey Business School has more C-level executives among its graduates than any other Canadian business school, with two out of five alumni holding senior management positions in their organization. Ivey Business School was officially founded in 1950 as the business school of the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada. According to , the University of Western Ontario's Ivey Business School was ranked No. 131 worldwide among the best business schools in the world for 2020.
- Schulich School of Business at York University: Schulich School of Business offers students unique opportunities and has proven to be a powerful vehicle in delivering successful careers. Its programs have received both national and international recognition. It is a global, diverse and innovative learning environment. With its global presence, Schulich provides a first-class educational experience, with successful and dedicated alumni and a strong network of external stakeholders. The Schulich School of Business, formerly known as the Faculty of Administrative Studies, was founded in 1966. With its great faculty, it has become one of the best places to study. According to , the Schulich School of Business at York University was ranked 184th in the world ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2020.
- Sprott School of Business at Carleton University: Sprott School of Business from Carleton University is a full-service business school located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The city is full of historical sites, educational points, entertainment venues and shopping and sports facilities which are a big & # 39; plus & # 39; are for attracting the students. It offers undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, certificate and professional programs to the domestic and international students who wish to study in Canada. Sprott School of Business works with three strengths: international focus, innovation and responsible management. It works to lead the business community with its innovative programs, research and partnerships. According to the magazine CEOWORLD, the Sprott School of Business at Carleton University was ranked 185 on the world ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2020.
- Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph: The Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics is the University of Guelph's business school. According to , Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph was ranked # 186 of the world's best business schools for 2020 worldwide.
- Lakehead University: Provides services since 1946 Belongs to Lakehead University now among the top 10 universities in Canada. Given the global pandemic, the University provides online assistance to guide students through admission, scholarships, housing, programs, etc. The University's scholarship programs have helped thousands of students continue their studies. Both campuses, on Thunder Bay and Orillia, offer numerous opportunities in the fields of art, music, shopping, adventure, culture, etc. In addition to academics, students can also participate in sports, recreation and cultural activities. According to , Lakehead's Master of Business Administration (MBA) program was ranked 187th worldwide among the best business schools in the world for 2020.
Did you read it?
World & # 39; s Best Universities.
World & # 39; s Best Fashion Schools.
The best medical schools in the world.
The Best Business Schools in the World.
The Best Schools for Hospitality and Hotel Management.