If you are currently looking for ways to make money online perhaps due to loss of income or other financial challenges, blogging should definitely be an option to explore further.
are a student or retired, it doesn't matter. Anyone can start a blog that can generate income at some point .
A blog is more than just an online magazine. It can greatly increase your online presence.
If you're still studying and want to set up a work portfolio to demonstrate after you graduate, your blog can be a great platform. If you are a retiree looking for a new challenge or just want to pursue your favorite hobby or passion, a blog can be a great way to share your knowledge and expertise.
Having a blog is one thing, but what can really generate organic traffic and attract a lot more potential readers and customers is a blog that answers most of their questions in a reader-friendly and SEO-friendly manner.
Most companies and bloggers would start a blog using the popular WordPress platform because of its reliability, popularity and flexibility. The other plus is that you could start a blog with WordPress for free and at web hosting company SeekaHost you would have access to a unique blog hosting control panel, which allows you to set up your website in 60 seconds and track it with analytics tools in one. place.
So, where to start?
Getting started with a free WordPress blog?
SeekaHost's blogging experts have set up and run hundreds of WordPress blogs from scratch for just a few dollars. Even popular bloggers like The Money Saving Expert Martin Lewis started a very modest blog for £ 80 and within ten years it will generate millions.
That's why SeekaHosters are working to make blogging so easy that anyone can start a blog, even without previous knowledge and experience with blogging, WordPress or web hosting .
How to set up your WordPress blog?
At SeekaHost you will find everything you need to start a blog, from finding the best domain name to getting it started.
Finding and Registering the Right Domain for the Perfect Start
Everything else can be changed and customized. But a domain name and extension once chosen will remain a permanent feature of your site because everything is built on that foundation. SeekaHost's support team can help you identify the best extension, such as .com or .net, and you can find many guides on how to identify the correct domain name on their blog. There are also domain name generation tools, such as Domain Wheel, to make some inspiring suggestions.
Once you've limited it, quickly check its availability in the SeekaHost domain registration search bar and you're ready to buy it. SeekaHost offers very affordable annual domain prices from just £ 6.
Providing the best hosting and content management solution for your blog
Just as a real-world property needs land to build on, so is a website present at a server, comparable to a huge hard disk. With SeekaHost you can rent space on a hard drive managed by the hosting company to ensure that your blog is hosted in a safe and reliable manner with almost 100% uptime and fast loading speed.
When you register with the SeekaHost app, you can choose blog web hosting from just $ 1 per month. This includes much more than just hosting your domain. You also get:
- Access to an easy-to-navigate control panel where you can manage all your domains.
- Access to tracking tools such as Google Analytics and Clicky for easy SEO analysis of your websites.
- Access to a knowledge base full of tutorials and articles with tips and instructions for everything you need to know about setting up your blog.
- Access to SeekaHost University eLearning platform where you can find online courses on blogging, SEO and digital marketing to help you boost and monetize your blog.
Supporting you in growing your blog, ready to monetize
Once your blog is up and running, build it to attract visitors and stand out on search engines and other online platforms.
This requires knowledge and understanding of WordPress blog management, digital marketing and SEO . Many tutorials can be found on YouTube; However, SeekaHost University offers expert courses covering:
- How to create a WordPress blog step by step, including how to do on-page SEO, choose the right themes and plugins, and page & # 39; Publish # 39; s and posts in an SEO friendly manner. This is essential knowledge to get your blog ranked for certain keywords that you have identified in search engines. Then your target audience will find your site easily and your organic traffic will grow. The Blog for Profit and Ultimate Blogging course is best for this.
- How to Write SEO Friendly Web Content to Drive More Targeted Organic Traffic to Your Website. This can make a huge difference, because once you determine what your readers want to know and read about, you can learn about ways to include these search terms in such a way that search engine bots will write you great. find it and reward it with a top position. The SEO Content Writing Course is best suited here.
- How to Advertise Your Blog on Google or Facebook to Use Other Channels for More Exposure. The difference with generating organic traffic is that you use paid advertising to reach even more readers. Even if you're on a low budget starting at $ 1 a day, this is a viable option that can yield good returns. Because if you are going to monetize your blog through affiliate marketing or selling guides, books or other digital products, you can invest some of your earnings in advertising. The Google Ads and Facebook Remarketing Course provides those insights.
SeekaHost bloggers like me have tried and tested these techniques and guarantee that your blog will grow and become more widely known if you follow all the steps and implement them as explained in detail in the lessons. Get ready to build the blog of your dreams on WordPress with the best blog hosting control panel out there. And don't worry about your skills. SeekaHost has you covered to go from zero to hero!