Entrepreneurs and CEO & # 39; s around the world have a tight and hectic schedule. From attending events, meetings, and others, they need help with their work 24 hours a day. This is where a planner comes into the picture. While there are many digital tools available to monitor your operations, the trend to use paper planners is also on the rise.
Not just for the nostalgic quotient, but paper planners also help with goal setting and other life activities. Here in this blog below, we've listed 5 planners that are ideal for keeping track of your daily schedule.
- Passion Planner: Great helpful help for all budding entrepreneurs, Passion planners are the best way to write down your plans for the coming year. The paper-based planner is unique in its kind in that it has an annual calendar between two pages. Using this journal, business owners and CEOs can keep their focus straight and navigate to their goals with ease. There is also a weekly inspirational quote and matching challenge on the planner that helps you in every way possible. With so many features to check out, a Passion Planner can definitely give digital apps a run for the money.
- Get To Work Book: Another name that appears on our list of annual planners is the Get To Work book. The handy planner has a beautiful chipboard cover which gives it a practical look. From all months of the year to laminated tabs, the paper diary is a useful alternative to digital apps. One of the most important aspects of the planner is that it has a creative design. Discreet and great for planning the year, the design also includes motivational quotes, breakdown pages, goal pages, and blank spaces to take notes.
- Day Designer: Day Designer is yet another planner with an elegant design. The paper-based planner is great for organizing your daily life for about a year. While the essential tools help in making concrete plans, the attractive designs give the planner an overall great look. The journal even offers extra space and has a vertical layout for writing down things you need to remember and keep up to date. Another great thing about having this planner is that you can fill in the things you plan during the day and come back to them later. The best for business professionals and the CEO & # 39; s Day Designer is worth checking out.
- Classic Panda Planner: The Classic Panda Planner may look small, but it's big enough for all your plans. Undated, the paper planner has plenty of space to help you jot down all your daily tasks and priorities. From weekly reviews to space to work on daily habits, this small but efficient journal is the best on the market. Available in four colors, the Classic Panda Planner is one of the best ways to keep track of your priorities.
- Self Planner: The last name that appears on our list of planners is "Self Planner". The planner is designed in such a way that every user can easily manage and plan their schedules. There are several templates in the paper planner that will keep you focused on your goals and aspirations. Available in two colors of Black and Coral, Self Planner also comes with two ribbons, a back pocket and perforated corners, giving it a simple yet priceless look. One of the best ways to keep your priorities and dreams in check, the journal is the best for CEOs and business owners.